Sunday, January 13, 2008

How Georgia spent December-a photo essay

During an amazing warm spell right before Nathan's graduation, Georgia and I spent time at our neighborhood playground. She doesn't like the swings, but she loved trying to climb up the slide!


Since we put our 4" Christmas tree up on a table in our home, Georgia did not have much opportunity to see a Christmas tree up close. At our friends' home, though, she loved looking at the tree and taking the ornaments off it!


Georgia loves to raid the laundry basket for clothes--she will take the clothes and walk around the apartment with them in her hands. One day, I looked up from what I was doing (I knew she had 'stolen' some clothes, but I was not paying attention to what), and realized that my daughter had my underwear on HER HEAD!! She was having a ball! Though these pictures are embarassing (after all, it is my underwear), they were too hilarious not to post.


Christmas Eve in Waycross was sunny and warm, so we took Georgia out to the front yard for some pictures. Since she has lived in seminary housing her entire life, the YARD was fascinating for her. She loved roaming around, watching her shadow, and letting Mimi and Papa chase her.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

oh no need to be embarrassed.. we all wear underwear! :)