Saturday, August 09, 2008

My husband, the He-Man

Nathan recently started working out a couple days a week. Apparently, to prove how strong he was, he pulled up a tree in our yard:




Actually, this tree is obviously dead, and it wasn't too hard to pull up. We have talked about removing it for months, but thought it would take some effort. Nathan and his dad looked at it last Sunday night, Nathan gave it few tugs, and there you have it--a tree is uprooted. I tried to get a picture of the 'root ball', because it was completely DEAD, no roots at all, but the pictures didn't turn out (they were taken at night).

But my husband is still a He-Man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leah. I found your blog while I was looking at your profile on facebook. I spend way too much time there. I enjoy reading blogs and couldn't pass up on reading an
old friends. It's fun to read up on how life is going for you and Nathan. Your daughter is precious and looks so much like her daddy. Congrats on your baby boy to be born soon. My blog is aameetings.blogspot.com if you're interested. Actually, it's mine and my best friends...just something fun that we do together which was birthed out of our mommy's night out each week. She's Audrey and I'm of course Ashley,hense the AA. Sorry this is so long. Ashley