Tuesday, January 06, 2009

After 8 years...

Nathan is still the one for me! I love him much more today than I did 8 years ago, and more than I loved him just yesterday. Today we celebrate 8 wonderful years of marriage. Our prayer is that our marriage will grow stronger each year, and that it will be a reflection of the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Enjoy a photo review of the past eight years:




















Happy Anniversary to the man of my dreams, the love of my life, my best friend, Nathan!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

how sweet--i really like the recent pictures of you guys..not that i didn't laugh, oh, i mean enjoy the others:) happy 8 years to you guys!

Lindsey said...

happy anniversary! and man does nathan look WAY different without his beard ha! hope you guys had a wonderful day celebrating :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! May God see fit to give you many more, to His glory!

Mrs. Sprinkles said...

Wow! I have never seen Dr. Finn without a beard!

Very sweet.