Saturday, September 26, 2009

Seeing stars!

I hosted a baby shower today for my dear friend, Emily Gillum, who is expecting a little girl in October. We used purple, lavendar and stars as the theme for the morning brunch. It was a lot of fun, and we all enjoyed ourselves immensely (you can tell from some of the photos). Enjoy the pictures!












Emily is a graduate of Auburn. Her husband is a fan of UGA (smart man, go Dawgs!). I made a reversible jumper for their little girl--Emily is convinced she will wear the Auburn side more, but only time will tell...




Emily and Jenny are due just days apart, and we were getting a kick out of how their bellies were almost touching! Their babies will be good friends:-)








Take One--Obviously!!


Okay, this one will do!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Oh my goodness, Leah---everything looks amazing! How exciting! It just seems sooooo long ago that all my friends were having babies----I guess because it was so long ago that all my friends were having babies! Sweet times indeed! I guess I'll see you tomorrow night! That's what I'm doing up at 12:45 in the morning!! :) Your mantel looks so great, I may steal some ideas, btw!