Friday, September 17, 2010

A few items of note

1. It is very hard for me to do, but I am trying to get rid of some of my fabric. I just don't have time and space to do everything before Finnling #3 arrives! So, I have fought the tears and gone through my stash :-) You can see what I am selling here. I am not trying to make a huge profit--I simply want to make a little of what I spent on the fabrics!

2. Today is Friday, and that means it is MEGA Swagbucks day. If you are already a part of Swagbucks, be sure to search today because the 'bucks are given away in higher denominations. If you have not joined Swagbucks, you should do it! Earn points for searching the internet, and redeem the points for gift cards and other goodies. It's hard to beat :-)

3. If you haven't entered your guess for our baby poll, please do that here. I love reading everyone's predictions, and I can't wait to find out who has the closest guess! I haven't entered one myself yet...I am just not sure what I want to predict yet :-)

4. I am having a Thirty-One Gifts home party in ten days. If you live in the area and are interested, I would love for you to attend! Just email me for more information. If you do not live in the area, you can view the catalog here AND place an order through my party. I love the thermal totes and lunch bags...and the zipper bags...and the demi purse...okay, there is just a lot to love in this company. Check it out!

No comments: