Thursday, October 21, 2010

Four years ago

Georgia, my first born, arrived. On my birthday, nonetheless. I had no clue in the pictures below how much my life would change and become richer through her presence. Enjoy the flashback!



It is amazing how much she has changed and grown in the past four years. My life has been made richer and more full because of being her mom! I have learned more of my need for a Savior each day as I try to raise Georgia to love God and serve others. I am amazed and humbled that God would love us so much to send HIS SON to die on a cross and conquer death so that we might live with Him forever. His love is incredible and unchanging. I am thankful for the love of God in my life, for blessing me with salvation, sending me Nathan, and allowing me to be a mom to three sweet kids. And to my sweet birthday girl, Georgia--I love you!

No comments: