Wednesday, March 23, 2011

4000 Steps

What is 4000 Steps?

It is (for the average person) the equivilent of walking 2 miles.

It is also the new name for Pregnancy Support Services of Wake Forest's Walk for Life event.

It is a walkathon to raise money, support and awareness for PSSWF and the women and families they help every day.

The entire Finn family has participated in this event for several years now, and we are thrilled to see how much money is raised every time. I am leading a team again this year, appropriately called "Finnlings and Friendlings". We have been encouraged to make t-shirts or wear costumes. I think costumes are out, but some fun t-shirts might be in order--anyone want to design some for me?

Pregnancy Support Services of Wake Forest is a non-profit Medical Clinic
that supports women in making informed choices about their unplanned pregnancies, and then empowers them to choose LIFE. I have been blessed to be involved in this ministry, and to see how they have affected the lives of so many women. I have myself benefited from their medical services with ultrasounds during my last two pregnancies!

Would you consider supporting me as I take 4000 steps, as I walk for life to help those families who have no place else to turn? Every gift is appreciated, whether large or small. It is easy to donate online at http://support.psspartners.com/goto/leahfinn by clicking the "Support Leah" button on the right hand side. If you would prefer to mail a check, please contact me for my mailing address. I have set a personal fundraising goal of $2000--please help me achieve it! Thank you in advance for your support and prayers!

No comments: