Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pool time in GA

The swim lessons my kids took in April/May seemed to really help Baxter and Georgia grow more comfortable with the pool. Baxter was clingy and fussy at least one day while in the pool, but I don't think it had anything to do with the water (he was more 'needy' while Daddy was overseas). Georgia discovered that she is tall enough to walk around the shallow end without her head going under, and that was revolutionary. She has so much fun playing in the shallow end without her floaties. Eleanor had her first experience in the water, and she loved it. Crazy kid kept trying to put her face in the water:-) I am so grateful to have family members with a pool that we can play in!












For extra fun, Baxter liked to climb on my back while I dunked him under the water. Silly boy :-)


Date taken: June 2 & 3, 2011

No comments: