Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Days of Thanksgiving--Nov. 2

*Note: the days of thanksgiving posts are not in order of importance. Just in case anyone was wondering if my kids are more important than my husband (they aren't :-)* I have said it many times before and will repeat it, hopefully, many many many more times: I love my husband. I am blessed to be his wife. I am thrilled that God saw fit, in his kindness and goodness, to give me a man who suits me so well, who complements me with my quirks and preferences and strengths and weaknesses (he compliments me, too :-). Nathan loves me even on my gross, sloppy, furry-teeth-because-I-haven't-brushed-them days. He pursues me and cherishes me, tells me about his struggles and allows me to share them. He values my opinion and genuinely enjoys being around me, even when I am unpleasant to be around. I am blessed, I am grateful, I am loved. And I love him, too!


No comments: