Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Favorites--My favorite lip "stick"

Here it is again, a Friday Favorite (whoop, whoop--two weeks in a row!)

Now, I am definitely NOT as girly as someone like Elle Woods in Legally Blonde, but I do enjoy makeup, high heels, dresses, and pedicures. And though I do not like to spend a lot of money on makeup, I am often on the lookout for a new color, formula, or product. I recently found my new favorite lip product/color:
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter

I received a sample of this lip butter (and a coupon for it! yay!) in the shade of Peach Parfait, which is a perfect summer shade. The ColorBurst Lip Butter is lighter, more sheer and more moisturizing than typical lipstick. Lipsticks have a tendency to turn too red or pink on me, so the sheer to moderate coverage of the lip butter works well for me. I enjoyed the light formula and the way it moisturized my lips. What a fun treat to take off your lipstick and have them feel softer. I liked the one I purchased so much that I bought a different shade, Pink Truffle, and this pinky-brown shade is now my favorite lip color in my stash.

The best thing about it? Less than $7.00 in Target! Go try it out and let me know what you think.


www.revlon.com
*This review reflects my opinions only. I was not compensated in any way by Revlon for this review. I am just a happy customer!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I have that exact same colour and brand and it is my favorite!