Monday, May 06, 2013

Happy Birthday to Nathan

We had joked from the time we learned I was pregnant that Fuller wouldn't arrive until Nathan's birthday. That would only be fair, right, for our fourth child to 'steal' Nathan's birthday like our first child 'stole' mine? Of course, that would have put Fuller arriving a week late, and I didn't want that :-) God has perfect timing, of course, and Fuller came the week before his daddy's birthday. Thankfully, I had already ordered his birthday present with the kids' help (they helped to pick it out), and had stashed it under the spare bed. Nathan told me that while I was in the hospital with Fuller, Baxter informed him that his present was under the bed in Fuller's room, but he wasn't going to tell daddy what the present was. Little stinker. Anyway, the birthday this year was much more low key because of our newborn, but it was still special. Happy birthday to the man of my dreams, the father of my children, my very best friend, Nathan! I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you.


This picture was taken Wednesday night, April 24. It was our last date before Fuller arrived, and as we left I joked that it was his birthday dinner as well! 

One of my favorite pictures of Fuller's birth. Nathan was singing to Fuller and loving on him just moments after he had arrived.


 Baxter loves his daddy, and is especially cuddly right now with a new baby in the house.



 Nathan's present was a Lego Star Wars X-Wing fighter. He was surprised, and the kids and I were tickled that he was so excited about his gift!

 Daddy snuggles-I love this man!


No comments: