Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sundry "Stuff"

I know Nathan recently posted a brief blog about us going to see Superman Returns, simply because he gets tired of the blog only being about the baby and pregnancy:-) Of course, I have told him that he has his own blog to talk about anything HE would like--this blog is specifically for our family and friends, many of whom really want to know details about the baby and pregnancy!

At my last doctor's appointment (two weeks ago), all was progressing well in the pregnancy. I am gradually gaining weight--I am not breaking any records, but the doctors are not concerned; and I am on target with my measurements, baby's heartrate, etc. The next "big thing" to do is take my diabetes test at the next appointment. After that, I start going to the doctor once every two weeks. That will be fun!

Last Friday night, Nathan and I took a big step--we went shopping at Babies R Us. Actually, we went looking at Babies R Us and decided to go ahead and begin our baby registry. There isn't much on it, but here is a link to our registry-More will be added to this in the next week or so:Baby Finn's registry

Here is one more belly picture for those who are curious--it was taken at 24 weeks, which is now almost two weeks ago! How time flies.

One last thing--Superman Returns was an enjoyable movie! We saw it once last Wednesday, and then on the Fourth of July at the IMAX. Lot of fun...maybe I will write about it later...maybe not!

No comments: