Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Georgia Elisabeth Finn

God's precious gift to us, Georgia Elisabeth, arrived in the wee hours of my birthday, October 21, 2006. Born at 4:18 a.m., she was 7 lbs, 5 oz and 20.5 inches long. No inducement was necessary--Georgia just up and decided she wanted to be mommy's best birthday present ever! In addition to being very healthy and good natured, she is quite possibly the prettiest baby ever. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I hope to post more pictures and information about little Georgia later on, but for now this picture will have to hold you over.

3 comments:

Erin (moviemuse) said...

She looks like her daddy! :) Congratulations!!!

Emily Wallace said...

She is so gorgeous!!! Hopefully our babies can meet someday....

Anonymous said...

Leah,
Georgia is beautiful, and I can't wait to meet her! I've been wanting to come by, but I know you have been busy with company and recuperating!
Take care and let me know if there is anything I can do for you!