Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Georgia and the "Not So Greats" :-)

Mimi (Nathan's mom)

Papa (Nathan's dad)

Uncle Vince (Nathan's uncle) *

Aunt Carol (Nathan's aunt) *


Aunt Resa (Nathan's aunt) *


Auntie Ruth (Leah's sister)

Uncle Andrew (Leah's brother)

Uncle Seth (Leah's brother)

Auntie Michelle (Leah's sister-in-law)

Uncle Nathan (Leah's uncle) *

Aunt Martha (Leah's aunt) *

Aunt Sarah (Leah's aunt) *

Miss Karen, aka Auntie EQ (family friend)

"Aunt" Jeni (Leah's best friend)

Cousin Jonathan (Leah's cousin)

Hunter and Morgan (Ruth's nephew and niece)
* These aunts and uncles officially qualify to be Georgia's "Great-Aunt" or "Great Uncle", and therefore would qualify for the previous post of Georgia and her Greats. However, we wanted that post to be especially for the great grandparents, so we have included all of the great aunts/uncles in this post.
**Additional aside: Somehow, even in the prolific picture taking of Christmas, I did not get a picture of my mom holding Georgia. Nathan and I could kick ourselves for that! Please know that even though I do not have a picture showing it, my mom (Grandma, or "#1 Grandma") held Georgia quite a bit and enjoyed every moment of it! If one of my relatives reading this post has a picture of Grandma and Georgia, please email it to me.

No comments: