Sunday, September 28, 2008

300

I will admit that I have put off posting because I knew my 300th post was coming up. I wanted to do something special, something memorable, to commemorate such an occasion as my 300th post. And yet I was repeatedly drawing a blank.








Do I look back over my 300 posts and pick the best ones? That would be hard, since I don't exactly write poems or great literature--I just keep friends and family informed on our lives.








Do I recap the last 2 1/2 years that I have been blogging? I could, but that might be tedious, and there does seem to be a theme...Georgia, Georgia, Georgia, another pregnancy!, Georgia, baby #2, etc. etc.








Do I post the cutest pictures of my favorite subject that have been taken over the past 2 years? Well, that would be a picture heavy post, wouldn't it? Besides, how can you pick a favorite?








So instead, I leave you with this....



Introducing Baxter Robert Finn!!


10 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations Leah! Praying for you!

Lindsey said...

Congrats!!! he is so handsome. Cant wait to meet him :)

Anonymous said...

Praise God!

I'm impressed that you're already blogging about him. :)

love,
Michele

Tara said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! In your 301st post will you tell details like how much he weighs, how long he is, and when he was born? I'd love to hear!!! Congratulations again!!!!

(And I think that was a great way to do a 300th post!)

Kimberly said...

Congrats! You look great and so does Baxter! Can't wait to meet him!

Erin (moviemuse) said...

Well I'd definitely say that qualifies as special! LOL

Emily Wallace said...

We are so happy and excited for yall. Cannot wait to hear all about Baxter!

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie!

From the expression on his face, though, I think that Daddy told him the news about the UGA game this past Saturday :)

Alyson said...

I love the picture of the two of you! Thanks for letting me come by today and letting me hold the little guy! He is really a sweet! Love you and praying for you!

Curt, Mariah, & Carli Badura said...

Congrats!

Mariah
www.cmbadura.blogspot.com