Thursday, September 25, 2008

*Updated 9/26/2008--still no baby, but I finished my two WIPs (Works in Progress). See pics below*


No, I have not had my baby.
.
.
.
.
No, I am not in labor, and have no indications that I will be going into labor soon.
.
.
.
.
No, I have not been bargain hunting , couponing, or hitting up deals at CVS, Target, or Kroger. I did snag a good deal on Cheerios at Target--buy 4 boxes for $11, and get a gallon of milk free. If I had one coupon per box, it would have been a great deal (I didn't), but I did use one coupon, and it was still a good deal. Other than that, Nothing!
.
.
.
.
I have, however, been crossing a few things off of my list. I cannot say thanks enough to Julie with the KidAround KidSale consignment sale who allowed me to drop off my clothes and items early--in case I go into labor! Please go to this sale next weekend!
.
.
.
.
I have done a little bit of sewing. Here are some projects.





Blankets for Baxter:




Travel diaper cases:








Travel diaper case--work in progress:


Finished product:


Nursing cover (almond & khaki)--work in progress:
Finished product:


And since people really want to see my child (oh, soon to be children!)--here are couple of cute shots of Georgia playing on Mommy and Daddy's night-night:




1 comment:

Emily Wallace said...

Girl I feel your pain. Were you induced with Georgia? Do you think they will schedule an induction for Baxter? I kept on telling myself when Jackson would not come that he is forming valuable brain cells right now...I do not know if that is true but that is what someone told me. Keep us updated!