Monday, December 01, 2008

Fun Fabric Frenzy

I have gone a little fabric crazy recently. Below are pictures of my recent purchases. Thankfully, I have actual projects planned for each fabric: aprons, nursing covers, a dress for G, and, of course Christmas presents! Fun, pretty fabric is so hard to resist...

And to make matters worse, I heard today about a special "Cyber Monday" discount at one of the online fabric stores that I like...I wonder if I can justify more fabric? Anybody need a homemade gift for Christmas (that would justify my purchasing more material)?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the fabric! i do want a you to make me a sling. tell me if you have some fabric or what websites you love.

jen grady

jeni said...

If you're just dying to make another apron ... in a red pattern ... :)

Kathleen said...

This is how I feel about paper....and stamps! ;}