Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Happy 9 years!

Nine years ago, right about now (almost 2 p.m. EST) I was sitting in my parents' minivan in the parking lot of our campus chapel watching people walk in to attend my wedding. I loved seeing everyone walk by! Right before 2 I entered the back of the chapel, checked out everything in the bathroom and then waited my 'turn' to walk down the aisle. It was a wonderful day--I started grinning when the processional started and didn't stop for hours. I giggled through the wedding ceremony and cracked jokes with Nathan and my father, who officiated. It was January, but the weather was gorgeous--the sky was clear blue with no clouds, the temperature was very mild (maybe 50-60 degrees) and I could not have picked a prettier day. But most importantly, it was the first day of my marriage to Nathan Finn, the man God gave to me, my best friend, the shepherd of our home, a wonderful father, a romantic man, the love of my life. Happy Anniversary!





For more pictures of me and Nathan through the years, check out my post from last year (it's a little scary to see the pictures, though)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Anniversary to you!!!

Michele said...

Happy anniversary (late)! What a testimony to God's faithfulness to his church.