Friday, July 02, 2010

Two websites to check out

While you wait for me to upload the pictures from my camera (!), I thought I would recommend two websites for you to check out.

My handsome husband Nathan just launched his own personal website, which includes a blog, his teaching and speaking schedule, and information on his writings. It is a great way to keep up with what he is doing, and see how the Lord is using him at Southeastern and other areas.

As many of my readers know, one of my favorite blogs is Prayer of Hannah. I am blessed to know most of the godly ladies who contribute to this blog which has been such an inspiration to me over the years. Recently they asked me to join the blog as a regular contributor (I have written guest posts in the past). I am honored and thrilled about this opportunity, and pray that I might glorify God through being a part of this blog community. You can see the posts I have written here.

No comments: