Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Finns Christmas List 2010

I know, two posts in a row about Christmas--what is this world coming to? My apologies to those who aren't ready for Christmas, but my baby is due in seven weeks, which means Christmas is only six weeks away. I would like not to worry about much right before Christmas, so I am attempting to plan ahead.

Many of our family members have already bought Christmas gifts for everyone, but just in case, here are some ideas for the Finn Family:


Georgia

Nathan and I are hoping to buy Georgia a bicycle for Christmas. She will need some cute gear to go with it!



This play tent is super cute and fun, and I know Georgia would love it. You can find it in cheaper version by far, but this was one of the few I could locate that didn't have a licensed character (Disney princess or fairy, Dora) on it.

Baxter
Nathan and I purchased a small Thomas the Train Take and Play set for Baxter for Christmas, and he could use a few more trains for the set:-)


Baxter loves tools, but he doesn't have an actual tool set to use. This would allow him to 'help' his daddy around the house with projects.

Nathan

My historian hubby would like to have this book in hard copy for his bookshelf.

Nathan is expecting this in the mail any day now, so he would be very happy with gift cards for apps to play with, I mean, use.

Leah

I realize this is really a baby gift, but since the baby will be coming right after Christmas, it is on my brain. I have wanted this baby carrier for awhile but could never justify it. I'm not picky--if you find a good used one on Craig's List, that would be great!

In addition, I would be more than a little thrilled with gift cards to Amazon (for books to read while nursing), restaurants(since I won't want to cook much), or salons (for manicures/pedicures/massages/etc--things I don't get to do very often).

Above all, though, we want our family and friends to know the true meaning behind Christmas--that God loved us so much that he sent his only Son, Jesus, to earth, to live as human being, to die a horrible death and to be raised to new life so that we can live with him for eternity. That incredible gift is so much more than we deserve, and all that we need!

No comments: