Thursday, December 02, 2010

Playing with the nativity scene

For a couple of years now, I have wanted to get the Little People Nativity Scene for the kids to play with around the Christmas season. It is often in high demand, which equals hard to find and pricey. However, the week of Thanksgiving had the sets on sale for half price! I couldn't find them in any Target store, but I got a raincheck, and when Target restocked, I snatched mine up! Georgia and Baxter have already had a lot of fun with it (apparently Baxter thinks a donkey is not the greatest transportation, since he put the yellow taxi in the scene).


1 comment:

Erin (moviemuse) said...

You must admit, a yellow taxi would have been a much more efficient mode of transportation, if not nearly as humble. :-) Loved reading about your trip! I can't believe how grown up the kids look all of the sudden.