Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Have you seen Pinterest?

Pinterest is a website that allows you to 'pin' pictures, ideas, and more that you find all over the web and organize it into boards. Instead of having a list of favorite links to 'one day come back to', you can pin it on a board for future reference. It is a great place for inspiration, and a huge TIME WASTER! If you would like to join Pinterest, let me know--I'll send you an invite. Here are a couple of my favorite 'Pins' right now:

Source: None via Leah on Pinterest




Source: etsy.com via Leah on Pinterest

2 comments:

jeni said...

Okay, I've been hearing about this everywhere, and checked it out a few days ago. I guess it's time I bit the bullet! I'd love an invitation.

Pruiksma's Progress said...

me too - I'll take the plunge!! Send me an invite if you can!
~LeighAnn