Thursday, December 15, 2011

Breathing again

I have been absent from the blog trying to finish up my online class at SEBTS. Please forgive me for not posting as regularly as I (and you, my few readers) would like. My class is now over-completed-done-finished, and for that I am glad. I enjoyed the class, but juggling an online class with three little ones was a challenge at times. It doesn't help that I am singularly undisciplined, and that became very evident this semester. Goals for next year, perhaps?

Anyway, I have pictures from several fun activities to share with you, so be on the lookout. I intend to post them and then 'postdate' them at the end of the year so they will show up in the appropriate chronological spot on the blog. Stay tuned!! (and as always, thanks for reading and following our family. We love you)

No comments: