Thursday, December 15, 2011

Coolest garbage man ever!

I realize that the proper term is probably something like "Waste management engineer" or something like that. But I always called them the garbage men, so that is what will work for now. Whatever his name, we have the coolest one ever.

Officially, he isn't the garbage man. He picks up the recycling bin, so yeah, I have no idea what to call him. My kids love to stand outside and watch the big trash trucks go by (often screaming "TRASH TRUCK!!!" while they do it). This gentleman stopped his truck, got out, and asked my kids if they wanted to help him pick up the trash. It is kind of hard to see in the photo, but he is letting Baxter push the buttons that operate the 'arm' that picks up the trashbin and dumps it in the bed of the truck. He will let G and B both do it, and they are thrilled beyond belief when they do. He has done this twice now, and I must say, he might be my kids' favorite person. I think we may leave cookies on the trash can next week just for him!



Date taken: December 1, 2011

No comments: