Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's time again for 4000 Steps!!

Every year, my family and I have the privilege of participating in 4000 Steps, the walk to benefit Pregnancy Support Services of Wake Forest. I have been a walker for several years, and have been a team leader for the past 2-3 years as well (which means I recruit and 'corral' about 10 walkers ;-). PSSWF provides support to women and families experiencing unwanted pregnancies, and helps them to choose LIFE! This ministry does so much from early pregnancy tests, sonograms, classes for new parents, adoption referrals and post-abortion counseling (and much more!). They depend upon this annual fundraising walk to provide much of their yearly budget. So, on April 28, The Finnlings and Friendlings team will be walking for LIFE and this wonderful ministry. Would you consider supporting me as I walk? I have a personal goal of $2000, and I am only 1/10 of the way to meeting that goal. You can make a donation online here, or contact me about writing a check. If you cannot make a donation at this time, please be praying for the funds to be raised and for the walk to be a success! Thank you so much for supporting LIFE!

Part of my amazing team from last year!

No comments: