Wednesday, November 05, 2014

An Usborne adventure!

Last summer, a friend hosted an online Usborne Books & More party.
I had heard of the books, but never taken the time to look at them closely.
I started searching the online catalog, found several titles that would be helpful for homeschooling, and bought them.

I fell in love with these books.
They are educational, colorful and fun.
They are sturdy and well-made.
My kids love them. There really has not been an Usborne book that they have not adored, poured over again and again, and worn out.
The Finnlings especially enjoy the sticker books...and the Illustrated Stories...
and the non-fiction books. I could just go on and on.

In July, Usborne had a special offer on the consultant kit.
After weighing the advantages of becoming a consultant against the requirements
(there are none), I bought a kit.

See my excitement?




These are all the books inside my kit!! Hooray for more books!!



The Finnlings are hard at work on their sticker and wipe-clean books!





I promise not to bog down my blog promoting Usborne all the time.
However, these are great books and I would LOVE to tell you more about them.
You can check them out online at https://c4375.myubam.com
or stop by my house and I can show you in person.
Christmas isn't far away, and books make wonderful gifts for the children in your lives!




No comments: