Saturday, October 14, 2006

A Day Late and a dollar short...


Since I have nothing to report other than we have not had the baby, and no, there are currently no indications that it will happen today, I thought I would post a picture of the ADORABLE piggy bank I painted for Georgia. Last week a group of my "girlfriends" hung out at Works of Clay, a paint-your-own pottery store, and we had a blast. I was hoping that I would be in labor when my piggy bank was ready (it takes a week to be glazed and fired), but since I wasn't, I went and picked it up yesterday. It is the perfect addition to the nursery!

Keep up the prayers! If nothing happens today or tomorrow, we head back to the doctor on Monday morning.

2 comments:

Erin (moviemuse) said...

Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

My first and third born were induced, so I know how you feel. I'll keep you and Georgia in my prayers.