Friday, December 31, 2010

Swagbucks

You may have noticed that I have new page on the blog called Swagbucks. I have been using Swagbucks for over a year now, and through accumulating said Swagbucks have been able to redeem them for over $100 in Amazon gift cards. Frequently my friends ask me to explain how Swagbucks works, and to share tips, which is why I created a page with that information. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions! For full disclosure, you should know that if you sign up with this Swagbucks link, I will be awarded as many Swagbucks as you earn until you reach 1000. Referrals are the easiest way to earn prizes!!

Today is a great day to join Swagbucks if you have not before. They are offering 30 Swagbucks to those joining for the first time, and if you enter JoinIn2010 (case sensitive) as your Swag Code today, you will be awarded an additional 30 SB. This is a great way to start out! Check it out, ask me any questions you have, and join Swagbucks--it's the search engine that pays!!

No comments: