Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Back to school interviews with the Finnlings

My First Day of Second Grade
Georgia Finn

I am 51.25 inches tall and weigh 61.8 pounds.
My best friend's name is: Lydia W. and Grace S.
My favorite thing to play: dolls.
My favorite color: blue
My favorite book: the Laura series (Little House on the Prairie)
My favorite TV show: The Lego Movie
My favorite food: Pizza
When I grow up, I want to: be a nurse
Something I really like: is to dance
Something I really don't like: being annoyed
My favorite thing about myself: is reading
Something I want to do this year: sewing


My First Day of Kindergarten
Baxter Finn

I am 47 inches tall and weigh 48 pounds
My best friend's name is: Benjamin.
My favorite thing to play: Battleship  & Legos.
My favorite color: blue
My favorite book: Special Forces
My favorite TV show: The Lego Movie
My favorite food: Pizza
When I grow up, I want to: be a builder
Something I really like: Emmett (Lego Movie)
Something I really don't like: Wyldstyle (Lego Movie)
My favorite thing about myself: Master Lego builder
Something I want to do this year: draw


My First Day of Preschool
Eleanor Finn

I am 39.5 inches tall and weigh 32.6 pounds.
My best friend's name is: Russell
My favorite thing to play: babies
My favorite color: blue
My favorite book: Daddy Hugs
My favorite TV show: Lego Avengers
My favorite food: Pancakes
When I grow up, I want to: build
Something I really like: to watch something
Something I really don't like: hitting
My favorite thing about myself: building
Something I want to do this year: build Legos

No comments: